Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Tired...

... but it's not anything that can be remedied by a nap. For once I am sick of seeing grey, and it's not due to these past morose days. Although, I could leave the weather at fault for my sulky mood. Everyone blames the weather, everyone. Even if the forecast predicts nice weather, my vision would remain hazy. Right now I plead to see things in black and white. A plea for color would be too greedy. Perhaps I will call in sick to the world for a few days, and revert to my sullen self. How am I expected to hold up these splotch silhouettes, when I myself cannot define them. How? Ok, I will be your crutch, but I have been given a broken pair of wings that I perpetually mend. This time I will use needle and thread instead of duct tape... for you and for me. My mind is indisposed, so now I will pretend to sleep. I'm tired.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

sunny days seem far between, i wonder if the skies not really gray....

and it makes me want to fly away...

RR said...

One of these days, we'll soar together... You, Me, everywhere, every way...

amor siempre,
best

Tracy said...

while we wait for that day, would u mind posting some more blogs Please.. WOULD THAT BE SO MUCH TO ASK.